Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему
> Мы - со-дизайнеры ДДМ 1.0!
Skay
сообщение 12.3.2009, 13:57
Сообщение #1

Администратор
Иконка группы

Из: Санкт-Петербург
Game system:

Хотя некоторые товарищи и не верили в наши силы и возможности, НО мы сделали это !

Поздравляю всех поучаствовавших и приглашаю новых участников.

Вот официальный текст :

I’m pleased to write this letter offering you a position as one of our co-heads of the DDM Guild 1.0 project. The Guild was pleased with your applications and design efforts, but we decided to appoint more than one head of DDM 1.0 for several reasons. First, both design groups that were proposed were a little bit insular. While this means either designer was pretty independent, it also limits the ideas to those popular in your local group. To this end, I’d like to also recommend a couple other individuals that you could use to help with development (Paul Bakker and Peter Scott). They would be advisors that you could use to get additional opinions. This can be very valuable. As head of organized play, I will approve the designs for sanctioned play, and they will be released. Second, doing the 2.0 restats has taught me that a quality product requires more work than one might originally think. We’d like you two to take opposite roles in this regard. I would like to see you each design one set, then send it to the other lead for development. Development means play-testing and bringing stats into line where Organized Play can approve them for sanctioned play. Thirdly, if we bring both of you onboard as co-leads, we have a presence in the U.S. and a presence in Europe. As a lot of the 1.0 players are European, it’s a very important consideration to have representation there. Fourth, having co-leads provides redundancy. If something happens to one person, the whole 1.0 effort will not collapse. Moreover, it really wouldn't make sense to alienate one or the other of two groups that both clearly have talent and are willing to contribute to the game. As valued leaders within the Guild, we’d want to follow protocols similar to those we follow. We would want you to release miniatures as sets, not as independent cards, for example, and we’d like you to not leak ideas or sample figures. To this end, we’d like you to sign a nondisclosure agreement and send it back to us, if you accept the position. Early jobs would be re-setting the 1.0 rules, and incorporating as much errata as possible into a single unified ruleset. I’d also work with you to have a design document for figures moving forward (which would address a standardized AC, HP, Attacks, etc., by level that you would use as a basis for stating figures). Please write back to me and let me know if you are still interested;
Best,
D.Garry Stupack Guild Director for Organized Play

надеюсь перевод появиться ? rolleyes.gif

+Цитировать сообщение
Tien
сообщение 12.3.2009, 14:54
Сообщение #2

Бессмертный
Иконка группы

Из: Новосибирск
Game system:

Круто, поздравляю!
А так же хотелось бы принять в этом участие=)

+Цитировать сообщение
Skay
сообщение 12.3.2009, 16:01
Сообщение #3

Администратор
Иконка группы

Game system:

QUOTE (Tien @ 12.3.2009, 15:54) *
Круто, поздравляю!
А так же хотелось бы принять в этом участие=)

чуть позже когда все ознакомятся с новостью, обсудим как будем это делать

Обязательно )) Ждем еще желающих

+Цитировать сообщение
McDuck
сообщение 13.3.2009, 18:25
Сообщение #4

Деревенщина
Иконка группы

превод то будет?)ну или примерно о чём там?

+Цитировать сообщение
Tien
сообщение 16.3.2009, 11:55
Сообщение #5

Бессмертный
Иконка группы

Из: Новосибирск
Game system:

Времени вроде прошло достаточно, с новостью поди уж все ознакомились, пора поди начать обсуждение на счет того, как будем все это делать.

+Цитировать сообщение
River
сообщение 17.3.2009, 21:42
Сообщение #6

Деревенщина
Иконка группы

Я бы тоже хотел помочь.

+Цитировать сообщение
Skay
сообщение 18.3.2009, 23:28
Сообщение #7

Администратор
Иконка группы

Game system:

Хорошо, тогда предлагаю в качестве разминки посмотреть на работы Dungen of dread наших заморских товарищей и дополнить-скорректировать их на Ваше усмотрение.

+Цитировать сообщение

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему